Melbourne Grammar’s VCE students have performed commendably in 2011. Their
outstanding achievements are a reflection of the dedication and vigour displayed by
students and staff this year. They offer inspiration to those facing the VCE in years ahead.
- 101 or 48.3% of our students are in the top 10% in the nation with an ATAR of 90 or above
- 33% of students attained an ATAR of 95 or above. This means that 69 of our students are in the top 5% in the nation
- 24 students attained an ATAR of 99 or above. Therefore 11.5% of our students are in the top 1% of the nation
- The Melbourne Grammar School median ATAR for 2011 is 89.8
- 7 students achieved the maximum possible ATAR of 99.95. Special congratulations to:
- Henry Li
- Colin Lu
- Walter Myer
- Fergus Peace
- Bernard Shan
- Nicholas Tang
- Cameron Venus
All 209 Year 12 students who presented for the VCE this year have been awarded the certificate.
Melbourne Grammar School is extremely proud of the VCE results achieved by its Year 12 students. Their median score of 89.8 is a reflection of the students' academic efforts made throughout 2011, as well as a fine indication of the quality of the Melbourne Grammar School teaching staff.
Roy Kelley, Headmaster
Click here to download a printable PDF file of these results.