Continuing a strong tradition of high academic success at Melbourne Grammar School, five of our Year 12 VCE students have achieved the highest possible ATAR of 99.95 in 2013.
Melbourne Grammar School’s results put its students in the top tier of academic success across Australia, with more than 50% of Melbourne Grammar School students in the top 10% of the state/nation.
All 199 students in the Melbourne Grammar School Class of 2013 successfully completed their VCE.
Melbourne Grammar School is extremely proud of the achievements of the Class of 2013. The students’ impressive VCE results pay homage to the hard work and commitment of our boys throughout the year and are testament to the dedication and talents of our teaching staff.
Special congratulations to the five students who achieved the highest possible ATAR of 99.95 (pictured above from L-R):
- Victor Lin
- Roshan Selvaratnam
- Jordan Santucci
- Jasun Li
- Benjamin Stefano (absent from photo)
Congratulations to Melbourne Grammar School’s 2013 VCE students on achieving exceptional results:
- 104 students attained an ATAR of 90 or above, which places 52.3% of Melbourne Grammar School students in the top 10% of the state/nation.
- The Melbourne Grammar School median ATAR for 2013 is 90.75.
- 25 students attained an ATAR of 99 or above. Therefore 12.6% of Melbourne Grammar School students are in the top 1% of the state/nation.
- 70 students attained an ATAR of 95 or above. This means that 35.2% of Melbourne Grammar School students are in the top 5% of the state/nation.
Our boys can celebrate their success with friends and family over this busy festive period, and move on to the next chapter of their lives - whether that be tertiary education or alternate pathways - with confidence and a sense of accomplishment.
Roy Kelley, Headmaster
Please click here to download a summary of the MGS Year 12 VCE Results.